The Hub is a great coliving space. The rooms are comfy and the people here are fun! And I love the dogs, Elsa and Zuzu here!!
Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore and the Silicon Valley of India, this city is the center of the country’s high-tech industry. It’s a hub for digital nomads, entrepreneurs, and start-ups. It’s one of the fastest growing cities in the whole country. It’s also a wonderful city to explore, with beautiful parks, gardens, lakes and a vibrant nightlife. There are also numerous flea markets to visit when not working.
With a population of over 8 million people, Bengaluru is thriving right now. Be careful trying to navigate the immense amount of motorbikes – more than any other city in the world!
It’s an incredibly clean city and enjoys a pleasant climate throughout the year.
The food in Bengaluru is delicious – the mix of Indian spices is sure to entice you. The incredible street food should definitely be tried, as well as the numerous organic restaurants. Healthy living and healthy eating is promoted in this city.
Coliving in Bengaluru is on the rise here for sure.
Fun Facts about Bengaluru:
· Former UK Prime Minister, Winston Churchill, owes 13 Rupees to the exclusive Bangalore Club
· It’s considered the fashion capital of the East
· It has one of the highest per capital incomes in India
· It’s located over 3,000 feet above sea level
· Female bus drivers are a common sight