Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Hyderabad is one of the most culturally rich cities in the world. Including its metropolitan region, there are almost 10 million people there, making it an ideal coliving hub for adventurous digital nomads from around the world. From the traditional to the trendy, Hyderabad offers travelers a rich and international cultural history steeped in poetry and medicine. Hyderabad includes a rapid transit system, implemented in 2017, making it an easy city to navigate. You can explore ancient forts and palaces in various styles, and observe impressive temples and mosques. Hyderabad is a cultural center for museums, including the Birla Science Museum which is home to advancements in mathematics and computer sciences, and a planetarium that includes a Kotasaurus Yamanpaliensis, which is a 160-million-year-old dinosaur. There is also a world-renowned collection of fossilized dinosaur eggs here. World travelers, including digital nomad communities, enjoy exploring these fascinating and trendy locations together.
Facts about Hyderabad City:
- The name of the city translates to “lion city,” a testament to the battle-tested valor of Caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib.
- It’s situated around a manmade lake which may predate the foundation of the city itself. It’s the perfect location for creative inspiration.
- The Telugu film industry produces Tollywood films (second largest to Bollywood films).
- Hyderabadi cuisine features influences from France, Arabic, Turkish, Telugu, Marathwada, and Arabian styles.
- There are dozens of institutions of higher learning in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad features the largest statue of Buddha carved out of one single rock.
- Like tea? Irani Chai has more than 25 cafes in the city. They also serve famous biscuits.
- Natural pearls come from Hyderabad, earning it the nickname “The City of Pearls.”
- Hyderabad has one of the largest iMax screens in the world.
Hyderabad also has a huge convention facility, making it an ideal place for digital nomads to perfect their networking skills.