Hamburg is a cool, modern city, and it attracts millions of visitors every year for both business and pleasure. With top-of-the-range coliving spaces and super fast Wifi in most of the cafes, it’s become a leading choice for remote workers and digital nomads from all over the world.
With a great nightlife scene, excellent air quality, healthcare and a sense of safety wherever you go, you can enjoy an excellent quality of life in Hamburg. From the port to the great lakes, the beautiful city squares and the stylish boutiques, Hamburg is both a picturesque and a welcoming city. As you explore, you’ll find plenty of places to treat yourself to a hearty meal, washed down with some great local beer. You’ll find a developed community of freelancers and digital nomads, who hold regular meetups, weekend coffee chats and events so you can network and make new friends.
Here are some fun facts all about Hamburg:
- Hamburg is the second largest city in Germany, after the capital, Berlin.
- Hamburg is home to 1.8 million people.
- Hamburg is a large port town located in the north of Germany. The River Elbe connects the city to the North Sea.
- Hamburg has a record number of bridges – over 2,300, in fact.
- A special local delicacy of Hamburg is the ‘Franzbrötchen’ – a sweet, cinnamon- flavored pastry, unique to the region.
- The Port of Hamburg is a famous tourist destination and a must-see if you visit the city.
- If you visit Hamburg, make sure you pack an umbrella. It rains on average on 190 days each year, so your chance of needing to use it is high.
- One of the best art galleries in Germany, the Kunsthalle Hamburg, is located in this northern city. It occupies three large buildings and contains many famous works, both historical and modern.
Hamburg isn’t one of the cheapest places to live, but it does offer a comfortable standard of living and lots of fun places for daytime and evening entertainment. The trend for coliving spaces is growing and there’s a great community of remote workers and freelancers in the city.
What is coliving?
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Hamburg for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Hamburg is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Why book coliving in Hamburg?
Looking for a room for rent in Hamburg? Look no further! Coliving.com offers quality, trusted coliving spaces in Hamburg with all the amenities you need - and we offer them all at an affordable price. Finding the perfect coliving space in Hamburg is easy and convenient. New residents can explore a variety of rooms online and apply for a spot that fits their needs. All coliving spaces in Hamburg include furniture and amenities in the same bill.
How it works
3 simple steps
Applying is easy. Once you've found the perfect room, click "Reserve" and provide some background information - all within 5 minutes.
2. Get approved
We carefully look at your application and your profile to determine if you match our community. You may be asked follow-up questions.
3. Move in and enjoy
Once your booking is confirmed, pack your bag and begin your next coliving journey. A great community in your new home is awaiting you.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for coliving homes worldwide.