Coliving is a community living concept for like-minded people to live, work, and play together. Living spaces are well designed, fully furnished, with incidentals and utilities covered by one bill. Catering to various living styles and tastes, the main value of the coliving experience is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Fancy trying coliving in a place where you’ll also have easy access to a relaxing beach scene? Located on the coast of the Arabian sea, the city of Karachi is a convenient blend of metropolis hotspots and seaside spots.
For those who want to check out Karachi’s beaches, be sure to first head over to the Churna Island. Many water sports and activities await you on this spectacular island, making it well worth the two-hour drive.
The city’s architecture is also one sight you shouldn’t miss. The Rajasthani-style of the Mohatta Palace is an amazing view in itself - a real architectural wonder built by a Hindu prince back in 1925. Today, it’s known for being an art gallery that houses breathtaking exhibits.
Travelers who love shopping will delight in the city’s numerous shopping hubs. Karachi is one of Pakistan’s main business hubs and this means that there’s no shortage of commercial spots to explore. From malls that are near beaches to malls that feature 3D cinemas, you’ll surely find yourself frequenting an establishment or two or ten.
Fast facts about Karachi:
- Karachi is the largest city in Pakistan
- It’s also the seventh-largest city proper in the world
- The world’s third-largest mosque can be found in Karachi
- Karachi is four times bigger than New York City
- The city is Pakistan’s media electronic capital
- Karachi is the Sindh province’s capital
- Karachi’s previous names are: Caranjee, Crochey, Krotchey, Currachee, and Kurrachee
- The city is the main economy driver of Pakistan, generating the largest GDP share in the country
- The National Stadium is situated in Karachi
- Karachi is also called the “City of Lights”
As you explore Pakistan, make sure to add the vibrant city of Karachi to your list. With multiple coworking hubs and coliving spaces for you to settle in, Karachi gives you the ultimate metropolitan experience.