Coliving is a community living concept for like-minded people to live, work, and play together. Living spaces are well designed, fully furnished, with incidentals and utilities covered by one bill. Catering to various living styles and tastes, the main value of the coliving experience is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
If a stroll in the park is your ideal activity after a long day of working online, then coliving in Lahore in Pakistan is one destination worth considering as your next spot.
Lahore’s wide variety of parks and gardens earned it the reputation of being Pakistan’s City of Gardens. From a verdant historical palace called Lahore Fort to the Shalamar Gardens, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it’s obvious why the city became a tourist hotspot over the years.
Love movies? You’ll find that you’re in the right place while in Lahore as it’s the base of Pakistan’s Urdu film industry, Lollywood. This is also why it gained its reputation of being the cultural heart of Pakistan.
You should definitely try coliving in Lahore if you plan to socialize with fellow digital nomads and welcoming locals. The coliving and coworking scenes are already thriving in this city, making it easier for remote workers to find their own little space while in Lahore.
Fun facts about Lahore:
- Lahore is the capital of Pakistan’s Punjab province
- Lahore is considered the city of gardens
- It’s the second biggest city in Pakistan
- Lollywood (Urdu film industry) is based in Lahore
- The city is Punjab’s main commercial center
- There are 16 dialects spoken in Lahore
- Lahore is the food capital of Pakistan
- It’s the 18th largest city proper in the world
- Lahore is one of Pakistan’s richest cities
- The city is known for being Pakistan’s top educational center
- Textile is one of the most important industries in Lahore
- Lahore is also famous for its literary scene
- 11.1 million people are living in Lahore as of 2017
From being the base of the country’s film industry to the reputation of its cuisine and delicacies, there’s no shortage of activities to do and experiences to try while in Lahore! Culture and cosmopolitan conveniences await digital nomads who plan to settle down in this Pakistan economic hub.