Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Japan‘s second biggest city, Osaka, is home to the headquarters of some leading tech companies and plays an important role in the global economy. This safe commercial center is an ideal location for coliving because it provides plenty of places to work from between your times of exploration.
The rich history of Japan lives on in sites like Osaka‘s millennia-old Shinto shrines. Artifacts aren‘t treated as remains of a time long gone; they are frequented daily by thousands of visitors. In typically Japanese fashion, 21st Century innovation turns the already remarkable Osaka Castle Park around the visually spectacular 16th Century Osaka-jo into an interactive digital art experience every night.
Very much on trend as well are Osaka‘s fashion and nightlife scene, most prominently featured in the district Dotonbori. This neighborhood additionally guarantees you a culinary experience. Octopus balls are almost synonymous with Osaka, which is known as the “Nation's Kitchen“; the most unique Takoyaki recipes can be found in Dotonbori.
More interesting facts about Osaka:
- Osaka itself has 2.6 million inhabitants and is part of a megalopolis of 19 million.
- Osaka is a port city. It is also closely connected to the sea in its food traditions. The local aquarium is one of the biggest worldwide.
- The top floor of the 170m Umeda Sky building features a spectacular floating garden observation platform.
- Yuji Naka, the creator of Sonic the Hedgehog, was born in Osaka.
- Mid-April is the best time to see the cherry blossoms in Osaka and the best location is along the Yodo River.
- The Kamigata Ukiyoe Museum showcases woodblock prints of kabuki actors from the 17th to 19th Century.
Osaka is a hub of modern lifestyle, technology, and innovation. The emerging trends of coworking and coliving flawlessly fit into this exciting city.