If you’re a fan of beaches, metropolitan shopping areas, port city views, and multicultural cuisine options, consider the coliving hub of Perth, Australia. Located in the territory of Western Australia, Perth offers many useful options for remote workers interested in coworking, coliving and the digital nomad life. Called the “City of Light” because its residents illuminated their homes and streets with light as a ‘hello’ to American astronaut John Glenn in both 1962 and 1998, Perth is regarded as a friendly city for tourists and those seeking short-term and long-term stays. Perthians enjoy a lot of quality time outdoors—their city is sunny most of the time and in fact, gets more sun than any other territory’s capital. This makes it ideal for the dog-friendly culture and outdoor dining. It’s a great place for digital nomads who enjoy working and socializing outside at restaurants. Perth is a large city, but easy to traverse thanks to its new city rail line.
Facts about Perth:
- Perth is named after a city in Scotland.
- Perth has a history in the mining industry.
- With a convict history, much of Perth including its town hall was built with convict labor.
- An island just off the coast houses a population of quokkas, furry little rodent-like animals that just may exceed the cuteness levels of koalas and kangaroos.
- You can swim with whale sharks—the world’s biggest fish—at Ningaloo Reef between March and July. This is the only place in the world you can do it.
- Perth has 9 sister cities including Kagoshima (Japan), Houston and San Diego (United States), Taipei (Taiwan), Vasto (Italy), Nanjing and Chengdu (China), and Rhodes and Megisti (Greece).
- There’s plenty of street art in Perth: it’s ranked as the world’s fourth best city for it.
- Like urban parks? Perth’s King’s Park is the world’s largest (yes, bigger than Central Park).
If you’re interested in loads of adventure packed into one city, Perth might be the perfect place for you. Explore coliving options here in this thriving city - it’s got something for everyone.
What is coliving?
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Perth for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Perth is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Why book coliving in Perth?
Looking for a room for rent in Perth? Look no further! Coliving.com offers quality, trusted coliving spaces in Perth with all the amenities you need - and we offer them all at an affordable price. Finding the perfect coliving space in Perth is easy and convenient. New residents can explore a variety of rooms online and apply for a spot that fits their needs. All coliving spaces in Perth include furniture and amenities in the same bill.