The flatshare can be found in the "Hôtel de Ville - Quinconces" neighborhood, in the center of Bordeaux. Plenty of restaurants, public transport, shops is located close by. The apartment is on floor #3, with an elevator. It is entirely furnished and includes a fitted kitchen with a refrigerator, kettle, crockery, microwave, toaster, kitchen utensils, pans… The flat also has an ironing board, a clothes rack, an iron, a washing machine. Additionally, you will find cleaning items in the accommodation: bagless hoover, broom, mop and bucket, dustpan and brush… Every of our furnished flatshares includes all bills: condominium fees, household waste tax, unlimited wi-fi, electricity, water, housing insurance. The following amenities and services are included:
The following amenities and services are included:
- Complete kitchen with a refrigerator, crockery, pans, microwave, kitchen utensils, kettle, toaster.
- Flat also has a clothes rack, an iron, an ironing board, a washing machine.
- Additionally, you will find cleaning items directly in the apartment: bagless hoover, dustpan, brush, broom, mop, and bucket.
- It benefits from many household items, including a double bed with pillows and a duvet. The room has a security lock if you need intimacy.
- You will also find chairs, lamps, power strips, and desks as workspace.
- Fast wifi internet connection.
- Bike storage.
- Note this host will require a 390€ registration fee (check the FAQ for more information).
- You can benefit from CAF assistance up to 258€ for this property, depending on the rent and your monthly situation.
- Individual lease, flexible stay, and reduced administrative work.
- Security Deposit of 900€
We've streamlined the experience of finding and living with roommates to offer coliving at its best.
100% online process
Book rooms, chat with hosts, and pay monthly rent. Simple and easy process.
You may easily cancel your booking online at any time before a payment is done, then we follow the Host's Cancellation Policy.
We hold your payment for 24 hours after you move in, to ensure that the place is as expected.
You won't be charged yet
Trusted by workers in hundreds of companies worldwide