Our stunning space offer:
- Accommodation: 5 Beautiful Independent rooms with their own bathroom, natural bedding, aesthetics, historical building 250 years old, energy-efficient heating with wooden stoves, living essentials: linen, towels, a desk, a kettle and thermos, internet.
- Food: Organic, healthy, nutritious, tasty food from farm to table & the rest of the supplies come from an ethical - organic network of local producers. All the meals are prepared by our chefs & we all dine together as a family.
Breakfast is included in the price whilst Lunch is offered at an extra cost of 20 euros per person, and also Dinner at an extra cost of 15 euros per person
- Garden – Permaculture Farm: A Garden of Eden on Earth, Forest Garden, Growing of Food, Herbs, Fruit Orchards
- Internet Access for work that needs to be done! All rooms are provided with WiFi and RJ45 cable connection to a 50 Mbps line.
- Use of Infrastructure: Our gathering space is a Naturally Built Round House, of 101 Square Meters, which feels like and is a real temple. We gather for Yoga, dance, music, or other studio events. The hangout is a cozy living room with a lounge, pillows, wood stoves, dining tables & our bookshelf with an interesting collection of books on permaculture, natural building, herbs, and more.
- Coworking Space: Our communal internet station with tables and chairs, wood stoves, is cozy & smart. Outdoor spaces as well.
- The Temazcal: Meaning a “House of Heat'', is a small Round-House very similar to a Native American sweat lodge. It’s where we regularly gather to “sweat it out”!
- Natural Pool: swim or just sit by and among plants and wildlife in the most natural and ecologically-balanced pool available. A natural ecosystem that basically takes care of itself, the jewel of our garden.
- Wellbeing Communal Practices: Yoga, meditation & regular workout classes in the maloca.
- Social Gatherings: Wood-fired pizza nights, movie nights, drum circles, dance & party events
- Tailor-made programs like a one-to-one yoga class, drum class, Alexander technique session, herbal medicine, therapeutic massage, Ayurvedic cooking & consultancy, and more.
We've streamlined the experience of finding and living with roommates to offer coliving at its best.
100% online process
Book rooms, chat with hosts, and pay monthly rent. Simple and easy process.
You may easily cancel your booking online at any time before a payment is done, then we follow the Host's Cancellation Policy.
We hold your payment for 24 hours after you move in, to ensure that the place is as expected.
Trusted by workers in hundreds of companies worldwide