We help students and young professionals to find convenient and ready-to-move-in coliving accommodations with flexible leases in the best locations of Boston.
We allow our community members to live comfortably, enjoy themselves and meet like-minded people. We create a genuine sense of community alongside access to so many more amenities than you would get in a regular rental.Comfortably furnished bedroom in a 4 bedroom/2-bathroom with central AC and heating.
- Hardwood floor in a renovated apartment with a big deck and a nice patio.
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Parking is available (off-street, behind the building) and charged separately.
- Close to Harvard and all-inclusive rent.
Rent is all-inclusive:
- Appliances, utensils, etc.
- Utilities (electric, water, gas)
- Cleaning of the common areas once a monthGreat location, in a calm neighborhood close to Harvard, restaurants and public transportation (15-min walk to Harvard MBTA)
All our properties come with basic appliances and furniture in the common areas (kitchen, bathroom, dining room, living room when applicable). Our bedrooms come with: full size bed, desk with chair, night stand, dresser, closet/wardrobe (some rooms might have more or less amenities, depending on size and price).
Bathrooms are part of the shared spaces. They can be shared with one to three roommates, depending on the type of property. Don’t worry, we know it might get icky, but we get it: we provide professional cleaning of the common areas, including the bathrooms, twice a month.
We respect the privacy of every member. Therefore we do not take sides and try to stay away from everyday activities and issues that may arise in a co-living setting. We strongly recommends that members in the same property have open communication to resolve or avoid any conflicts.
We have co-living guidelines, we expect all our members to adhere to. We reserve the right to take action when such rules are not followed by a member or group of members.
We will refund your security deposit within 30 days of the lease end date. The deposit is returned by the channel agreed by the residents. The deposit will be returned in full if the resident has no pending charges, and has followed the check-out process.
In the era of physical distancing, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of online technology.
Many properties offer Virtual Tours using 3D photos/videos. If you need to see the place, residents or hosts, you may schedule a tour after submitting a Booking Request or the Ask a Question under.
Coliving.com will transfer your rent and deposit to the host 24h after you move in.
The deposit is refunded directly by the host within 30 days of the lease end date.
The deposit will be returned in full if you have no pending charges, and have followed the check-out process.
Following documentation required:
- US government ID or Passport if non-US resident
- Executed job offer or school acceptance letter (proof of your activities while in the US)
- Proof of funds (besides offer letter, bank statement of past two months, or other source of funding during stay)