Argentina has so much to offer to remote workers looking for a coliving and coworking adventure. From bustling Buenos Aires to the tranquil Andes or trendy beach resorts such as Mar del Plata to find sun from November to February, then through to the skiing in May to September, there is something for every digital nomad in Argentina.
The time zone is also very convenient for working with both European and North American clients. The locals are welcoming and, of course, Argentina is famous for its steaks as well as many other delicious local dishes.
Plenty of coliving and coworking spaces and relatively low living costs, make Argentina the perfect location for short-term and long-term stays.
Here are some fun facts about Argentina:
- About 44.5 million people live here
- Argentina is the eighth-largest country in the world
- In 2010, Argentina went through five presidents is just ten days
- The name Argentina comes from the Latin word argentum, which means silver
- It is the largest Spanish-speaking country in the world
- In 1913, Argentina was once the 7th wealthiest country on Earth
- Tango started in Buenos Aires
- Over 60% of the population has some Italian ancestry and Italian culture has greatly influenced Argentina until today
- No other country eats more red meat than Argentina
- Fingerprinting was first used by Argentinian police
- The 29th day of every month is Gnocchi Day
- The world’s first animated feature film was created in Argentina
- Argentinians still love the radio and listen to the longest
- Argentinian women have the most plastic surgery worldwide
- There are over 1,800 wineries in Argentina
- There are also more psychologists in Buenos Aires than in any other city
- It was the first country in South and Latin America to legalize same-sex marriage in 2010
From the beaches to the snow-capped Andes there is always something different to explore and miles and miles of untouched nature to enjoy, making Argentina a remote working paradise for digital nomads.