Nice is a delightful city for remote workers who want to be coliving with a view. The popular vacation destination at the French Riviera turns heads with the deep blue sea on one side and the Maritime Alpes on the other.
The beauty of its beaches, baroque, and belle epoque architecture has been attracting travelers for centuries. British tourists declared the city a trendy destination in the 18th century. In the 19th century, Nice turned into a hub for modern artists such as Matisse and Chagall. And now the city has become popular among digital nomads. The mild Mediterranean climate, characteristic and vibrant old town and the providential mix of Italian and French culture make you want to stay forever. Connect with the community of like-minded remote workers in one of the coliving spaces, utilize coworking to access a conference room - you will find Nice to be the perfect location for your unique lifestyle.
Here’s what to know about this Nice:
- 340,000 inhabitants make Nice the 5th most populous city in France.
- The busy airport is nationwide only topped if you fly to Paris.
- The old town Vieille Ville is already colorful because of its facades, but on top of that gets decorated with blossoms at the traditional Provençal event Marché aux Fleurs.
- Nice dates to 350BC when the Greeks named the settlement after their goddess of victory, Nike.
- A terrorist attack in 2016 took the life of 86 victims at the Promenade des Anglais.
- The proximity to Italy results in delicious ice cream at many corners; the proximity to Monaco in regular sights of private helicopters and sports cars.
- At the Parc de la Colline du Château (Castle Hill) you will find medieval ruins, a waterfall, a playground, a cemetery, and, of course, spectacular views.
- Place Masséna marks the city center and the beginning of the famous shopping street Avenue Jean Médecin.
- The famous Fashion designer Yves Klein was born in Nice.
- The city is walkable, bicycle-friendly, and has a variety of public transport options.
Add fast Internet to the list of things to love about Nice and you have the perfect recipe for a coliving hub that will fully satisfy a digital nomad’s desires.
Finding affordable housing in Nice can be tough, especially in cities with high rent prices. One solution that many people turn to is communal living with shared spaces and roommates. This can be a cost-effective way to have a private room while still being able to afford rent in a desirable location. There are a few different options for finding a shared living arrangement in Nice. One option is to look for a private room for rent in a coliving home. This can be a good option for people who want some privacy, but still want to be part of a community. Another option is to look for a shared room, where you'll be sharing a bedroom with one or more roommates. This can be more affordable, as you'll only be responsible for paying for your own bed. The downside is that you'll have less privacy, as you'll be sharing a bedroom with others. You can find both accommodation options on Coliving.com. We can help you find a compatible roommate based on your preferences and lifestyle. Some hosts do background checks and eviction history checks to ensure that the roommates you're living with are trustworthy individuals. When looking for a shared living arrangement, it's important to do your due diligence and make sure that you're comfortable with the living arrangement and the people you'll be living with.
Coliving is a new trend amongst millennials for renting shared apartments. Whether you're moving to Nice for work or just looking for a new apartment, coliving in Nice is a good way to save money and live with like-minded people. Co-living places people from different backgrounds together and encourages them to interact, collaborate and form new friendships. When compared to dorms, coliving is much more attractive, since it's relatively inexpensive, all-inclusive and allows you to rent a furnished room with an individual lease.
Looking for an affordable and social housing option in Nice? Consider coliving, a trend in shared apartment rentals that brings together individuals from diverse backgrounds to live, work, and form new friendships. Coliving in Nice is a cost-effective alternative to dorms, offering furnished rooms with individual leases and all-inclusive pricing.
The simple and safe way to discover and book your next coliving home. - Learn more
We background-check each host before they list with us.
We pay the host 24 hours after you move in.
If the space is not as described, inform us for a refund or another option.
All card and bank transactions are
No booking fees
Never pay a booking fee. More money for living instead.
Cancel your stay at any time before moving in.
Trusted by remote workers from some of the most respected companies in the world