Our goal is to help freelancers, entrepreneurs, remote workers, and digital nomads find the perfect balance between leisure and work with a community of like-minded professionals to share insights and forge lasting relationships. Those looking to make a change, renew their energy, motivation, and creativity can do so in this comfortable and open atmosphere surrounded by gardens, terrace, sun, and like-minded thinkers.Our space includes the following:
- 8 rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- AC in the summer, heating in the winter
- Individual storage
- Comfortable and relaxed yet professional environment
- Access to the washing machine, iron, and other amenities
- Living area with projector and cd and book collection
- Garden with veggies
- Outdoor terrace with tables, sofas and relax chairs, perfect for drinks at the end of the day with your fellow colivers 🙂
- High-Speed Internet, and access to a coworking space with office chairs and, private skype room
- Skills sharing and courses taught by colivers for colivers
- Communal living, a great way to meet your fellow colivers
- Kitchen for new dining experiences
Moreover, our coworking is the ideal place to burst the creativity of a team or department.Located in the heart of Modernist Barcelona, you will enjoy your stay in a building from 1920. The metro station is only a 3-minute walk away and there are a few bus stops in the area. Iexample is known for its wide streets and gorgeous buildings as well as for having the best-hidden terraces a city could have.
In the same street, you have any kind of supermarket you could ask for: regular, eco, km0, meat shop... as well as bakeries, restaurants...
In the area, you have very good and tasty restaurants from local food, to Italian, Chinese, Peruvian, etc...
We do not have any parking on the property. However you have a few options for parking nearby:
- Public parking just in front of the hotel for 40€/day.
- Public parking 5 minutes walking for 15€/day. With this option we need to give you a voucher.
- On the street for about 12€/day but with metimeter
If you book more than 14 days before moving in, you may only pay a $300 Down Payment now to guarantee your stay. If it's less than 14 days, you need to pay the first month's rent as well as a security deposit.
In the era of physical distancing, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of online technology.
Many properties offer Virtual Tours using 3D photos/videos. If you need to see the place, residents or hosts, you may schedule a tour after submitting a Booking Request or the Ask a Question under.
Coliving.com will transfer your rent and deposit to the host 24h after you move in.
The deposit is refunded directly by the host within 30 days of the lease end date.
The deposit will be returned in full if you have no pending charges, and have followed the check-out process.