This building is located in the heart of Manhattan in the Kips Bay area. Short walk to the N, R, W, 4, 5 & 6 trains. Its unique Midtown location grants Aya members easy access to the rest of the city, while still maintaining its relaxing atmosphere, highlighted by the tranquility that comes with being next to the East River. Lots of great bars, restaurants, and cafes located on 3rd avenue.
This a private furnished room in a 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished ready to move into.
The bedroom comes with a full-sized bed and closet.
1. It is allowed to have guests up to 5 days per month. You will need to receive consent from all of your roommates.
2. Always keep the main entrance door and your apartment door closed and locked. Take a moment to review the door and lock your individual apartment.
3. Turn off the lights, heaters, etc. when the apartment is not occupied. Utilities are an expensive resource in New York and these extra usage costs are the responsibility of the Guest.
4. Quiet hours from 10:00 PM – 9:00 AM daily. Respect your roommates and neighbors.
5. Be Respectful of the the property by keeping your personal and common space neat and tidy.
Dispose of organic/food products to keep pests to a minimum. Please refrain from taping or mounting any items on the walls. The resulting damages will be charged to the Guest(s).
There is no moving of furniture in and out of the Unit.
Trash must be removed from the unit according to the NYC collection schedule. Guests cannot store garbage in the apartment or interior of the building.
6. There is no-smoking policy in the apartment.
7. There is a $150 fee for a key replacement or nonreturned keys.
8. Guests cannot cancel the lease and are responsible for the rent/utilities/account balance for the full duration of the lease.
9. The Guests personal belongings need to stay in the room
10. Dog and pets are not allowed in the apartment
11. Zero tolerance harassment policy - being part of a large community, there is no tolerance towards physical or psychological harassment. The Agreement would be immediately discontinued if any reported cases. Should be no unwanted touching, unwanted sexual advances, sexual or harassing jokes, comments, or gestures towards your roommate(s).
12. We have the right to terminate the lease within a 30 days notice.
In most apartments, the internet speed is 100 mbps which is rated as suitable for the entire apartment. If you live in one of our townhouse buildings we have multiple routers for sufficient internet speed.
We have an awesome customer support team who help solve with tenant issues. All issues amongst the tenants should be discussed internally and resolved amongst the apartment. If the issue needs to be reported, please contact us with your concern and we will reach out to help address the issue.
We’ve created virtual tours where you can meet with our team online and take a virtual tour through the home. You’ll still get the same recommended insights and personalized service. Plus, you can see multiple properties without leaving your home!
Our members are our top priority, and we’re committed to providing a safe environment for all members. We’re closely monitoring CDC guidelines and following expert recommendations for our apartments to ensure your safety. Our staff is provided with the appropriate PPE equipment and the use of cleaning products to keep all apartment sterile and safe.
As a member of our community, we’re committed to provide you with outstanding housing experience. Apartment cleaning, timely response, and resolution of maintenance requests, high-speed internet, common area furnishings, all home utilities, items and service the ensure the safety and security of each home and our residents, and any other furnishing or service determined by our company.
In the era of physical distancing, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of online technology.
Many properties offer Virtual Tours using 3D photos/videos. If you need to see the place, residents or hosts, you may schedule a tour after submitting a Booking Request or the Ask a Question under.
Coliving.com will transfer your rent and deposit to the host 24h after you move in.
The deposit is refunded directly by the host within 30 days of the lease end date.
The deposit will be returned in full if you have no pending charges, and have followed the check-out process.