We are a work-friendly serviced coliving space designed to be the perfect hub for digital nomads, business remote workers, and location-flexible. We welcome any professionals looking to live, work, and connect.Our mountain lodge features over 4,100 square feet of living/working space. This luxury home is a huge open-concept living space located on the side of Tahoe Mountain in the popular Angora Heights area of South Lake Tahoe, with panoramic views of some prominent ski resorts, including Heavenly, Sierra at Tahoe and Kirkwood. There’s a total of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large living space, workspace, and a mountain-view outdoor deck.
- WorkSpace + Supplies
- Cozy Bedrooms
- Solid, Reliable Wifi
- Fully Furnished
- Well-equipped kitchens
- Fresh Towels + Linens
- Professionally Cleaned
- Safe and Secure
- Local Community Manager
- 24/7 Support
- Coffee + Tea
- Contactless Check-inOur mountainside villa is in South Lake Tahoe and is the perfect space for balancing work and play. Hit the slopes for world-class skiing and snowboarding, test your kayaking skills on the lake, bike on the forest trails, or be productive in the shared workspace. Ski bunnies and fireplace foodies alike will find a lot to do at Outsite Lake Tahoe.
- 15 Minute Drive to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- 10-minute drive to Shores of Lake Tahoe
All Outsite community events are now hosted online. Prior to Covid-19, weekly activities and monthly events were hosted at Outsite Spaces.
Yes, you do have to be a member to stay in our locations. There are many advantages to being a Member, including Members rates (up to 40% off), access to our Members Community, Online Events and Members Benefits.
We have a maximum reservation policy of 30 nights per location, we book reservations on a month-to-month basis and we have a 90-night maximum stay policy. However, you can contact us to extend your stay once you're already in the house.
Yes, we allow Members to register one extra Guest on their booking.
It's $15-30USD per extra person, per night (depending on location and length of stay). We do require that you register your extra guest with us before they stay.
We are a trusted platform of Spaces, Community and Perks for remote workers, creatives and freelancers.
Once you become a Member, you gain access to all our Spaces, our Community, Online Events, and Members Benefits.
Towels are included with your stay, along with other amenities like sheets, laundry facilities, a well-equipped kitchen, and bathroom accessories. Our spaces are designed to make you feel like you're home, even when you're away.
1. No noise after 10:00 PM. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs other guests or neighbors. Quiet hours start at 10:00 PM and violation of this rule may result in immediate eviction.
2. Smoking is not allowed on the property, please smoke far away from the property.
3. No extra guests allowed other than those in your confirmed reservation. All guests need to be registered and a fee will be assessed per extra guest per day/night.
4. Please maintain the property organized and clean and be conscientious of other guests.
5. Please turn off lights/appliances and lock all doors and windows on your way out.
6. Pets are not allowed on the property.
7. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Common areas are professionally cleaned weekly. While linens and towels are available for use, there is no daily housekeeping. A complimentary room cleaning is included per request for stays over 29 nights, if you'd like a room cleaning please contact us for rates and scheduling.
9. Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the garage.
Some rooms have keys, some do not. Details can be found on the property page. If you'd like more details or would like to specify whether or not you would specifically like a lock on your door, please ask us the question.
We do not accept pets at any location for individual bookings. By law, we allow service dogs. Our staff is allowed to ask two questions in order to determine what service the animal provides if it's not obvious:
(1) is the dog a service animal required because of a disability, and
(2) what work or task has the dog been trained to perform. Staff cannot ask about the person’s disability, require medical documentation, require a special identification card or training documentation for the dog, or ask that the dog demonstrate its ability to perform the work or task.
We define service animals as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Examples of such work or tasks include guiding people who are blind, alerting people who are deaf, pulling a wheelchair, alerting and protecting a person who is having a seizure, reminding a person with mental illness to take prescribed medications, calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) during an anxiety attack, or performing other duties. Service animals are working animals, not pets. The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Dogs and pets whose sole function is only to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA, and will not be allowed.