This is a serviced coliving space designed to be the perfect hub for digital nomads, flexible professionals, and business travellers looking to live, work, and connect.This is a traditional heritage tiled Lisbon building – you’ll recognize it from it’s blue and white azulejos on the outside from Rua Sao Paulo. There are 25 rooms in total (with private desks), with a shared kitchen facility between every 5 rooms. You have the option to go for a room with a view of the water or a view of the street - excellent if you enjoy people watching. There are en-suites available, and there's a coworking space on site.
- Work Space + Supplies
- Cozy Bedrooms
- Solid, Reliable Wifi
- Fully Furnished
- Well-equipped Kitchens
- Fresh Towels + Linens
- Professionally Cleaned
- Safe and Secure
- Local Community Manager
- 24/7 Support
- Coffee + Tea
- Contactless Check-in
This host requires a yearly membership fee of $149 for you to access long-term and last-minute deals of up to 40% on this property and other locations in the US and other countries. Come and see why they're saying Lisbon is the next big start-up city. Businesses are choosing to open here, expats move here and the digital nomads certainly have their foot in the door. With year-round sunshine, the annual Web Summit festival, great local food and indie nightlife, Lisbon really is the place to be. We are located in Cais do Sodre, right on the water front of the Tagus River. Hang out in espresso bars, catch the tram to the LX Factory for shopping and coffee, or get some work done in our official coworking space.
- 1 Minute Walk to Time-Out Market
- 5 Minute Walk to Harbour-front
- 15 Minutes by Ferry to Costa da Caparica
Chill Out Area
Cleaning (common areas)
Bed in a 3-bed gender separated room X 12
3 guests · Single Bed · (30 m²/323 ft²) · Shared Bathroom
Cleaning · Closet / Drawers · Essentials · Lock on Bedroom · Wifi in Room
Yes, you do have to be a member to stay in our locations. There are many advantages to being a Member, including Members rates (up to 40% off), access to our Members Community, Online Events and Members Benefits.
We have a maximum reservation policy of 30 nights per location, we book reservations on a month-to-month basis and we have a 90-night maximum stay policy. However, you can contact us to extend your stay once you're already in the house.
Yes, we allow Members to register one extra Guest on their booking.
It's $15-30USD per extra person, per night (depending on location and length of stay). We do require that you register your extra guest with us before they stay.
We are a trusted platform of Spaces, Community and Perks for remote workers, creatives and freelancers.
Once you become a Member, you gain access to all our Spaces, our Community, Online Events, and Members Benefits.
Towels are included with your stay, along with other amenities like sheets, laundry facilities, a well-equipped kitchen, and bathroom accessories. Our spaces are designed to make you feel like you're home, even when you're away.
1. No noise after 10:00 PM. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs other guests or neighbors. Quiet hours start at 10:00 PM and violation of this rule may result in immediate eviction.
2. Smoking is not allowed on the property, please smoke far away from the property.
3. No extra guests allowed other than those in your confirmed reservation. All guests need to be registered and a fee will be assessed per extra guest per day/night.
4. Please maintain the property organized and clean and be conscientious of other guests.
5. Please turn off lights/appliances and lock all doors and windows on your way out.
6. Pets are not allowed on the property.
7. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Common areas are professionally cleaned weekly. While linens and towels are available for use, there is no daily housekeeping. A complimentary room cleaning is included per request for stays over 29 nights, if you'd like a room cleaning please contact us for rates and scheduling.
9. Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the garage.
Some rooms have keys, some do not. Details can be found on the property page. If you'd like more details or would like to specify whether or not you would specifically like a lock on your door, please ask us the question.
We do not accept pets at any location for individual bookings. By law, we allow service dogs. Our staff is allowed to ask two questions in order to determine what service the animal provides if it's not obvious:
(1) is the dog a service animal required because of a disability, and
(2) what work or task has the dog been trained to perform. Staff cannot ask about the person’s disability, require medical documentation, require a special identification card or training documentation for the dog, or ask that the dog demonstrate its ability to perform the work or task.
We define service animals as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Examples of such work or tasks include guiding people who are blind, alerting people who are deaf, pulling a wheelchair, alerting and protecting a person who is having a seizure, reminding a person with mental illness to take prescribed medications, calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) during an anxiety attack, or performing other duties. Service animals are working animals, not pets. The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Dogs and pets whose sole function is only to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA, and will not be allowed.
In the era of physical distancing, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of online technology.
Many properties offer Virtual Tours using 3D photos/videos. If you need to see the place, residents or hosts, you may schedule a tour after submitting a Booking Request or the Ask a Question under.