We welcome students, young professionals, comedians, screenwriters, artists, playwrights, musicians and so on, who want to save money on rent and focus on their career.
We know how much time and effort it takes to work toward your dream. That's why we decided to create a nice community with a month to month lease at an affordable price with all utilities included. It's a place where you can work, chill, and connect with like-minded people.What is included in a price:
- Month to month lease: Flexible leases. Freedom to change between our locations without extra costs.
- Regular Cleaning Service
- Work and Entertainment: Shared computer, Wi-Fi/Internet + TV with Netflix and other apps
- Easy Access to Public Transportation: Our location is between a 1 to 10-minute walk to buses and subways.
- Fully Furnished Space: Kitchen, working space, lounge area, library, patio
- All Utilities Included: Electricity, water, trash, gas.
- Availability 24 Hours / Dishwasher / Disposal / Efficient Appliances / Kitchen and toilet supplies / Microwave / Patio / Refrigerator / Security Alarm / Washer & Dryer (for extra cost) / Window Covering / Street ParkingShared space in the heart of Koreatown, just 5 min from DTLA.
5 minutes walking distance to the Wilshire/Vermont Station.
Chill Out Area
Cleaning (all rooms)
Cleaning (common areas)
Parking (free on street)
Bed in a 6-bed gender separated room (24 Rooms)
Max 6 guests · Bunk Bed · (15 m²/162 ft²) · Shared Bathroom
Air Conditioning · Cleaning · Desk / Workspace · Iron · Kitchenette · Lock on Bedroom · TV · Wifi in Room
Capsule bed is a game-changer for a shared room. Capsule bed goes with the 5 star mattress, lamp, USB charger and locker for your valuable belongings. There is also a curtain to close off the open end of your capsule.
Our price varies from $655 up to $895 a month depending on a location + $100 membership fee + $100 deposit (refundable!) + if you want, you can request a new bedding which will cost extra $75 - all utilities included (gas, electricity, water). We provide bedding and towels, wi-fi, kitchen supplies, everyday cleaning, huge community areas and even more.
Most of our guests are young entrepreneurs and creative professionals. Every tenant goes through the background check. The average age is 19-37. Also we collaborate with universities and some locations are dedicated to different subjects like filmmaking, music or gig economy.
If you book more than 14 days before moving in, you may only pay a $300 Down Payment now to guarantee your stay. If it's less than 14 days, you need to pay the first month's rent as well as a security deposit.
Coliving.com will transfer your rent and deposit to the host 24h after you move in.
The deposit is refunded directly by the host within 30 days of the lease end date.
The deposit will be returned in full if you have no pending charges, and have followed the check-out process.