Several move-in specials on 3, 6, and 12-month lease terms. $100 Off - Up to 1 Month Free. Subject to room availability.
Most of our residents are focused on entrepreneurship, tech, design, and art. It’s a great place to have in-depth conversations with driven people, build friendships, and make useful business connections.
While we value creativity and innovation, we welcome people from all walks of life, regardless of their background. This flexibility is what makes our community so special.
If you’re busy working in your room you can still find out what’s going on in our communication channels on Slack, with private channels conversations such as #Kitchen #Improvement #Activities, etc.Our 40 bedroom house includes a fully equipped spacious kitchen, common room (books, table games, sofas, TV and video games), and more than enough bathrooms/showers to go around. All common spaces are cleaned and disinfected daily.
Rooms come furnished with one bed, bedding, pillows, towel, closet, and additional furniture such as a sofa, a mini-fridge, a dresser, or desk (depending on the room).
- Flexible leases and no cosigner required.
- Utility bills and fast Wi-Fi (rooms also have a hard line) included.
- Furnished private room (bed, bedding, pillows and towel, desk and chair, dresser, closet, and other furniture possibly sofa, mini-fridge).
- 24-hour access and use of our spacious and fully equipped kitchen.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of common areas.
- We pay and stock up all basic essentials and cleaning supplies (dishwashing liquid, sponges, hand soap, bath tissue, kitchen towels, etc.)
- Coin-operated laundry machines and dryers on site.
- Heating and hot water.
- Close by several public transport facilities.
- Access to our internal communication channels on Slack
We also have a dog in the building but are not allowed to take in more pets.We are located in the heart of the Mission District, famous for its really cool murals. You are a short walk away from Dolores Park, Mission Dolores, Valencia Street's eccentric shopping, buzzing nightlife, book stores, great ice cream, and the best burritos you can get in the city.
We are 4 blocks away from BART, 2 blocks away from Noisebridge, the world-famous hackerspace, and co-working facility, and close to a plethora of bus lines.
No, parking is not included in the rent. There is street parking in front of the building but it's not free. However, you can park your car (for free) on either Alabama or Florida between 16th and 20th street (Alabama and Florida are about four blocks from the house). There are some parking garages around the corner but they are private and have a cost.
In the era of physical distancing, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of online technology.
Many properties offer Virtual Tours using 3D photos/videos. If you need to see the place, residents or hosts, you may schedule a tour after submitting a Booking Request or the Ask a Question under.
Coliving.com will transfer your rent and deposit to the host 24h after you move in.
The deposit is refunded directly by the host within 30 days of the lease end date.
The deposit will be returned in full if you have no pending charges, and have followed the check-out process.