Coliving is a community living concept for like-minded people to live, work, and play together. Living spaces are well designed, fully furnished, with incidentals and utilities covered by one bill. Catering to various living styles and tastes, the main value of the coliving experience is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Edmonton is the capital of the Canadian province of Alberta and situated on the North Saskatchewan River. It is a popular coworking and coliving destination for many digital nomads.
Calgary is host to many head offices, including the largest corporations in industries ranging from logistics to health, technology and even aerospace, thus offering a wealth of local opportunities to short-term and long-term visitors.
It was ranked the most livable city in North America – not once but twice – by The Economist Intelligence Unit.
Here are some fun facts about Edmonton:
- About 930,000 people live in Canada’s fifth-largest city and the local residents are known as Edmontonians.
- Edmonton’s nickname is “Canada’s Festival City” and there is always something going on here.
- West Edmonton Mall is still the largest shopping mall in all of North America and used to hold the title of world largest mall until 2004.
- Archaeologists believe that people have lived in the area since 12,000 BC! Most of today’s Edmonton is still relatively young though.
- Edmonton is one of the greenest cities in Canada and its many parks together are 22 times bigger than New York’s Central Park.
- Nature lovers will also enjoy the many hiking and cycling paths up and down the North Saskatchewan River.
- Aurora views are not as common here as further north in Canada but from just outside the city it’s still possible to catch the Northern Lights from December to February.
- Stargazers can find Canada’s biggest planetarium here.
- Edmonton, Canada might not be where visitors would expect an award-winning Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village, but here there are over 30 historic houses to visit and Ukrainian events to take part in.
- The city has a vibrant theatre and arts scene.
Edmonton is the destination for remote workers looking for coworking and coliving spaces in one of Canada’s sunniest cities.