Culture-rich and filled with one-of-a-kind architecture, Palestine is the ideal coliving destination for digital nomads who want to experience a historical state with a modern charm.
Palestine’s historical sites are often what draws in tourists. Structures such as the Hisham Palace, the Abraham Mosque, and the Church of Sepulchre are just some of the architectural wonders you’ll see in Palestine. Natural splendors such as Gethsemane, the Jordan Valley, and the Via Maris are just some of the verdant places you can experience while living in a coliving space in Palestine.
Out of all these, one thing you should never miss is a trip to the Dead Sea. A dip into the ocean will be a relaxing reprieve from the country’s warm weather. Being the lowest point of elevation in the world, the water’s high salinity makes swimmers automatically float without even trying!
And if you’re planning to go during the Christmas season, many people visit Bethlehem in Palestine – commonly considered to be the biblical birthplace of Jesus.
Quick facts about Palestine:
- There are 4.5 million living in Palestine and most of them are living in the West Bank
- Earth’s lowest point of elevation, the Dead Sea, is situated in Palestine
- Olives have been the central part of Palestinian life for centuries. 45% of the country’s land is composed of olive trees
- The country is also known for housing the most beautiful wildflowers in the world
- Residents are called Palestinians
- The country houses a variety of large wild animals
- Palestine enjoys a temperate climate - warm to hot summers and mild winters
- Arabic and Hebrew are the country’s main languages
- Palestinians celebrate Christmas in three different ways because the country is split between three religions
- The Holy City of Bethlehem is situated in Palestine
If you’re a digital nomad who loves culture and would love to gain more insight into the history of religion, then Palestine is one destination you should not miss! From the architecture to the food and the natural wonders, it’s a country worth coliving in.