Coliving is a modern form of shared housing for like-minded people to live, work and play together. Fully furnished, specially-designed living spaces create an inspiring environment for people to interact and share experiences.
The biggest value of joining a coliving space is access to the community.
Looking for a month to month lease?
Coliving spaces don’t force you into a yearly contract, they offer flexible short term rentals with leases starting from as short as even a week.
Coliving.com is the #1 discovery and booking platform for Coliving homes around the world.
Although known for being a conservative and traditional nation, coliving in this country will give you easy access to sprawling deserts and vibrant marketplaces.
Digital nomads who seek adventure can satiate their thrill-seeking side by hiking some of the verdant mountains in Asir. If you’d rather pass on trees and nature, you can also opt to go to the “Edge of the World”, a towering plateau situated north-west of Riyadh.
Immerse yourself in the country’s history by visiting some of Saudi Arabia’s ancient fortresses and ruins. The ruins of Al Ula is a great place to start with. You’ll find golden rock formations, old tombs, and remains of long-forgotten kingdoms.
For remote workers who seek modern conveniences, Saudi Arabia’s urban scene is also worth exploring. The coworking trend is thriving and you’ll surely find a spot for you.
Fast facts about Saudi Arabia:
- The capital of Saudi Arabia is Riyadh
- It’s the largest country in the world without a river
- Saudi Arabia is the 13th largest country in the world
- The petroleum sector makes up almost half of the country’s GDP
- Saudi Arabia is on its way to building the highest building in the world
- Almost half of Saudi Arabia’s population are people aged 24 and below
- It has the world’s largest peninsula
- 30% of the population are immigrants
- This country is the birthplace of Islam
- It’s home to Islam’s holiest shrines
- Saudi Arabia has the largest desert in the world
- Alcoholic beverages are forbidden in Saudi Arabia
- The country is the third-largest producer of dates in the world
- The world’s largest airport can be found in Saudi Arabia
If you are someone who loves to explore different traditions and cultures, touring the unexplored wonders of Saudi Arabia is something that's worth adding in your travel bucket list during your coliving experience.