If you’re a digital nomad looking for a nature wonderland, Nepal should definitely be one of the places you should consider when booking a coliving space.
This multiethnic country is home to the famous Mount Everest. Sagarmāthā National Park, a Himalayan outdoor spot located in eastern Nepal, is dominated by world-famous Mount Everest. This makes hiking and mountaineering a definite must for those who love the great outdoors. In fact, eight out of ten of the world’s highest mountains can be found in Nepal.
But more than what Mother Nature has to offer, Nepal is also considered to have the world’s densest population of World Heritage Sites. While there are only four at the moment, there are 15 other sites in Nepal that are being considered for nomination. This just shows that one can never get bored in Nepal and it's a haven for remote workers constantly looking for adventure!
Coworking spaces can be found all over the country, making the country a well-rounded coliving spot for digital nomads. You get to wake up knowing that you’re in the midst of a diverse hubspot that walking around the country’s economic epicenter feels like you’re tasting culture at every turn.
Fun facts about Nepal:
- Nepal’s capital is called Kathmandu
- This South Asian country is landlocked and can be found near the borders of China, India, and Bangladesh
- Half of Nepal’s population survives for just a dollar (per person) a day
- The standard form of greeting in Nepal is “Namaste”
- The national animal of Nepal is the cow and slaughtering one is strictly forbidden
- Nepal’s flag is the only flag in the world that isn’t a square or rectangle
- A dumpling called Momo is one of Nepal’s most famous fast food delicacy
For digital nomads in love with both the great outdoors and culture, you won’t regret moving to and coliving in Nepal. More than getting the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness Mount Everest in person, Nepal is a worthy destination for its culture, food, and the country’s long list of worthy spots to be added into the World Heritage Sites list.