At the center of Valle Escondido’s dry tropical forest, our restored colonial building captures the very essence of Villa de Leyva. Surrounded by colonial architecture, cobblestone roads, and walking distance from the Plaza Mayor, our on-site features include a South American-inspired restaurant, cocktail bar, spacious coworking area, hammock garden, shared kitchen, and an old-school movie room.
- Furnished rooms with shared bathrooms, except for the ones that have an ensuite bathrooms.
- Free wifi
- Pool and bar.
- Live music and social events.
- Pet friendly.
- Movie room.
- Wellness Area and massage room
- Contactless Check-in
- Yoga Lessons
- Shared Kitchen with all the essentials.
- Free Parking
This property also includes:
- Access to a Co-Work hot desk (subject to availability with option to upgrade to a dedicated desk for $5 per day) the access to Co-Work includes kitchenette and refreshments (hot coffee, tea, and more).
- Wellness: One free Wellness class per day, subject to availability
- Laundry: Laundry services are offered for a fee (based on availability at location)
- Cleaning: All rooms will be cleaned once per stay, or once per week for stays in locations over 1 week
- Additional discounts: 10% discount for food and beverage and tour and travel product.
We've streamlined the experience of finding and living with roommates to offer coliving at its best.
100% online process
Book rooms, chat with hosts, and pay monthly rent. Simple and easy process.
You may easily cancel your booking online at any time before a payment is done, then we follow the Host's Cancellation Policy.
We hold your payment for 24 hours after you move in, to ensure that the place is as expected.
Trusted by workers in hundreds of companies worldwide
You won't be charged yet