More than a house, we are a startup founders community. We host entrepreneurs, but also engineers and students who want to start their own business. Live, learn and achieve, while getting the full Silicon Valley experience!
This house is our best location in San Francisco, right next to Market Street. The house is very comfortable, full of light, and is furnished with beds and living utensils. It is professionally cleaned twice a week.Why should you stay with us?
- The People: our community attracts many talented individuals from around the world. From Stanford students, to developers and entrepreneurs, we provide each with a unique opportunity to network, connect with likeminded people or just make interesting new friends. Share experiences and engaging conversations with our guests, while learning and achieving your goals.
- The House: we are perfectly located in SF, in a calm & high quality area. You will be in a shared room, in your own "cubicle", or in a private room and bed. Included in your stay:
- High speed Wifi connexion
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Clean towel and bed sheets
- Access to Washer/Dryer + laundry detergent
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with utensils
- Work desk
- Living Room with large flat screen TV
- The events: we organize weekly and monthly events to bring our community together and offer them opportunities to network and grow by meeting new people. Events include parties, dinners or tours around the area, as well as multiple Meetup events. We also organize a monthly Investor Barbecue Pitch Party, where entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to network and present their projects to Angel investors.
- Startup Focused: In addition to the Investor Pitch Party, we offer entrepreneurs free workshops, teaching them product design, growth and fund raising, as well as unique networking opportunities.Located between SOMA and the Mission District, this house is in the heart of the city. From restaurants to botanical gardens, everything is a walking distance away!
This is one of the most opulent areas of San Francisco.
Chill Out Area
Cleaning (common areas)
Parking (free on street)
Parties and gatherings
Bed in a 2-bed gender separated room (4 Rooms)
2 guests · Full Bed · (25 m²/270 ft²) · Shared Bathroom
Air Conditioning · Cleaning · Closet / Drawers · Desk / Workspace · Essentials · Iron · Kitchenette · Lock on Bedroom · Wifi in Room
Private (6 Rooms)
1 guest · Single Bed · (16 m²/173 ft²) · Shared Bathroom
Air Conditioning · Cleaning · Closet / Drawers · Desk / Workspace · Essentials · Iron · Lock on Bedroom · Wifi in Room
In the era of physical distancing, there’s never been a better time to take advantage of online technology.
Many properties offer Virtual Tours using 3D photos/videos. If you need to see the place, residents or hosts, you may schedule a tour after submitting a Booking Request or the Ask a Question under.