Our residents are typically young professionals, entrepreneurs, or graduate students. We aim to set up our communities in character buildings and neighborhoods that are fun and interesting to live in - which makes all our communities different. Right now, our smallest community has 3 members and our largest can accommodate 8 people.Live in a furnished, private bedroom in this 3-bedroom co-living community!
This recently renovated apartment is more than 1,000 sq ft and features 9' ceilings, a terrace overlooking a backyard, and a spacious kitchen/dining area and separate living room.
- Private bedroom suite with large built-in closet
- WiFi and utilities included
- Regular cleaning of the shared spaces and basic supplies included
- In-suite, high-efficiency laundry and basic supplies
- Furnished, high-quality shared spaces
- Rear terrace overlooking a peaceful backyard
- Close to parks, running trails and lots of green spaceIt's located between the thriving neighborhood of the Junction and neighborly Roncesvalles Village. You're a short distance to all the necessities and surrounded by a ton of neighborhood gems to discover. Enjoy fast access to Pearson, the Downtown Core, and anywhere along Line 2.
Roncesvalles is the perfect balance of urban Toronto living and neighborhood vibe. Roncesvalles Avenue (3 min walk) is one of the best high streets in Toronto with lots of restaurants and shops. High Park, Toronto's largest park is nearby. There are 5 transit lines available within a 7 min walk of the community, as well.
Private X 2
1 guest · Full Bed · (7 m²/76 ft²) · Shared Bathroom