Invest in Coliving Companies
Connecting serious Investors with ambitious Coliving Companies
to build great things together.
Coliving Investments are reaching their Inflection Point of Value
The Coliving sector has shifted from a trend to a serious asset-class commanding substantial investment. Seed capital is on the raise with venture and private funds writing big checks for post-seed investment. Pre-seed coliving companies with proof-of-concept, strong brands or other positive indicators are struggling to overcome expansion challenges before they can seek the big funding being doled out in huge Series A rounds.
Coliving.com has a network of early stage coliving companies that are prime for investment. They are either bootstrapped or have used a bit of financing to prove their concept, streamline operations and solidify their brand. We match these companies with investors seeking to bring them over the hurdles to expand regionally and globally.
Coliving investment trends
Investment on the raise
- 182% increase in Coliving investment in 2018
Gaining more momentum
- $1.6 B funding secured in just the first quarter of 2019
- 55% of total Coliving inventory (US) delivered in 2018
How it works
Coliving Marketplace Benefits
✔ Pre-screened coliving companies
✔ At 10 qualified investment requests
✔ Growing community of innovative companies
✔ Matched to size of opportunity & region of interest
✔ Monthly Market Trends Newsletter
1. Register as an investor
2. Get matched with investment opportunities based on size and region
3. Contact the company for more details
Your trust in us and the security of your information is a top priority at Coliving.com. We adhere to best practices such as browser encryption, store all of our data on servers in secure facilities, and implement systematic processes and procedures for securing and storing data. Communication on the platform is encrypted via SSL during transit and bank level encryption is utilized for sensitive information. We limit access to your personal and financial information to only those Coliving.com team members with authorized access.
Any potential investor can register on Coliving. In order to determine which companies you are legally able to invest in, some companies may need to know whether you are an Accredited Investor or a Non-Accredited Investor.
An "Accredited Investor" is defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission as someone who meets at least one of the following requirements:
- Has an individual net worth, or joint net worth with your spouse exceeding $1 million (excluding the value of one's primary residence)
- Has an income exceeding $200,000 in each of the past 2 years and expects the same this year
- Has an income (with your spouse) exceeding $300,000 in each of the past 2 years and expects the same this year
- Invests on behalf of a VC firm or other registered investment company
- Invests on behalf of a business with $5 million in assets and which was not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered
- Any entity in which all of the equity owners are Accredited Investors
A "Non-Accredited Investor" is any individual or entity that does not meet the definition of an Accredited Investor.
Coliving.com does not charge a fee to any investment traction made a result of a lead from the Coliving Investment Marketplace. Investors are simply charged a small annual subscription fee for access to leads that meet their investment criteria.
Coliving.com uses the information investors provide in the registration form to generate lead based on size and location of the investment.
Coliving.com requires each company provided minimum criteria for funding which is reviewed by the Coliving Investment Marketplace team.
Coliving.com is not a Broker/Dealer or licensed in any way to facilitate any investment transaction. Once you have made a decision to invest you will need to contact an investment professional to assist you if you do not already have this function within your firm.
Invest alongside top venture capital firms and angel investors.